Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

New Paper Artsy Design Team Releases


Hi there! Teresa here letting you know that the Crafters Cupboard design team is busy busy busy with the brand new release from Paper Artsy. In this release are new stamps, stencils and limited edition paint sets.

I couldn't wait to get my hands dirty, and here's a set of note cards I whipped up using one of the new mini stamps JOFY Mini 38 and the new set of Eclectica Lin Brown paints:


 I stamped the image with Versamark onto kraft cardstock and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I dry brushed some of the new Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic Paints over the top and when it was almost dry, I wiped the paint off the embossing with a baby wipe

To finish the note cards off, I rummaged around my scrap box for papers, cardstock and ribbon to match the paint colour and voila! A set of four cards.

Stay tuned over the next couple of weeks as the design team showcase more of the new releases.

1 comment:

  1. This set is beautiful. I love the acrylic paint over the clear embossing & that stamp is so versatile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog