Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Introducing Our Second New Design Team Member - Bri Fitzgerald

Hello Everyone

Jennifer here with our next new design team introduction. Today I'm delighted to introduce you to Bri Fitzgerald. Bri has a passion for card making and incorporating Mixed Media techniques to achieve unique, different and special cards. We are delighted to have Bri on our team and look forward to sharing with you some of her projects.

Here's Bri's introduction …..





Hello, I am Bri from Melbourne, Australia. I am married to Jason and we have one teenager.
As a hobby street photographer I was looking for a way to showcase my work when I stumbled onto Project Life, which led me into the paper craft world. While I will give anything a go, I love to create cards and mixed media art & bible journaling. In the last 12 months I've been a keen participant in a wide variety of classes and workshops at Crafters Cupboard and I've learnt an incredible amount from Jennifer and the team. I am very excited to now be part of the new design team for Crafters Cupboard and look forward to sharing my projects with you.

Bri 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog