Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Bundle of Joy

Hi Everyone

Today I would like to share with you a scrapbook page I made using Kaisercraft paper "Mittens" from their Bundle of Joy Collection. I thought it was an absolutely gorgeous paper so had to create something with it. I used my little bundle of joy for the photo she is now 2 so not such a little bundle anymore!


This is the full page look, I have used mittens for the background and the reverse side for the two die cuts using Spellbinders Die - Timeless Rectangle. I have also matted the photo onto Kaisercraft Ballet weave cardstock with the same die cut.


Here I have used a rub-on "Precious" from my stash on the pram banner.


I added some pink and white flowers and pink ribbon from my stash.


I embossed the Kaisercraft Baby Girl flourish with Alison Ellis Embossing Powder - Baby Pink and to finish it off added the 3 pink bows from my stash.

We have these products in our store if you would like to create something yourself with this gorgeous paper.

Hope you like my page and it has inspired you! Until Next time....Olivia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog