This is very simple bookbinding that was prompted by my different passwords for so many things. I was sick of resetting them, so I have been meaning to do make one of these for ages.
All the products used in this project can be found here:
Firstly, I decided what sort of size I needed for this password book. I found an easy template to use that would be not too big – about A5 so I could print off the template for the middle pages in A4 and then fold in half. Thanks to http://serialcrafting.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/password-organizer.html for the template.
I then trimmed the pages down to fit my desired size – approx. 2cm off both ends and 1cm off both sides.
I decided that the easiest way to bind the cover and pages together would be to do a simple 5 hole pamphlet stitch. You can check this link out http://www.designsponge.com/2013/03/bookbinding-101-five-hole-pamphlet-stitch.html
I measured up 5 holes evenly across the cover using a paper ruler and then lined it up on the pages from the inside.
I just couldn’t help myself (they were burning a hole) so I had to use the Paper Artsy Eclectica stamps (Darcy series 1). I sprayed some Dylusions dyes (bubblegum pink, white linen, sunshine & black marble). I coloured in the leaves around the heart and the zipper tag with Wink of Stella pens. Because I had to use the zippered heart I then fancied a stencil skeleton as they go together anatomically (TCW), and then I scraped through some black glitter paste.